AP US History Review Part 2 & 3: Saturday 4/30 5:00 - 6:00 pm & Sunday 5/01 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Get prepared for the Friday, May 06th AP US History Exam with a dynamic, experienced, NY State Certified master teacher who has taught the course for over a decade.
On Saturday 4/30 5:00 - 6:00 pm, Students will review Short Answer Questions and Essay Rubrics with Exemplars.
Sunday 5/01 4:00 - 7:00 pm In this course, students will enjoy an in-depth review of units 3-9 . A detailed study guide will be provided.
- A thorough review of the topics that will be included on the AP exam
- Sample questions using AP questions to reinforce the material
- A review packet containing all necessary study materials
- Effective techniques to master this academic material more quickly and with better understanding
- Test Taking Strategies to understand and answer AP Level Questions correctly
Saturday 4/30 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Sunday 5/01 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: On-Line (Zoom)
Please be mindful that there is a 48 hour cancellation policy.