Biology/ Living Environment NY Regents Review - June 15th and June 17th.
Maura Casey – a NY State Certified science teacher will prepare students for the NY Regents Living Environment (Biology) Exam scheduled for June . The two day review will include:
- A thorough review of the topics that will be included on the Regents exam
- Practice questions using regents questions to reinforce the material
- A review packet containing all necessary study materials
- Effective techniques to master this academic material more quickly and with better understanding
- Test Taking Strategies to understand and answer Regents Level Questions correctly
Date: Tuesday June 15th and Thursday June 17th.
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Please be mindful that there is a 48 hour cancellation policy.