- AP Test Prep
- AP Physics 1 Exam Review 2023
AP Physics 1 Exam Review 2023
This dynamic review, team-taught by two of Thrive Tutoring's most sought after Physics coaches (NY State Certified science teachers and master tutors) will prepare students for the Advanced Placement Physics 1 Exam scheduled on Thursday, May 11th. This review is scheduled over three days to allow for better synthesis of the material. This review will help students master the topics of the seven AP Physics units: Simple Harmonic Motion, Circular Motion/Gravitation, Energy and Momentum, Kinematics, Dynamics, and Rotation/Torque. The review includes:
- A thorough review of the topics that will be included on the AP exam, using Advanced Placement style questions to reinforce the material
- A review packet containing all necessary study materials
- Effective techniques to master this academic material more quickly and with better understanding
- Test Taking Strategies to understand and answer AP Level questions more precisely and to crush the multiple choice section of the exam.
Friday, April 28, 7:00 - 9:00 pm, Session 1 - Energy and Momentum
Sunday, April 30th, 3:00 - 5:00 pm, Session 2 - Simple Harmonic Motion and Circular Motion/Gravitation
Sunday, May 7th, 1:00 - 4:00 pm, Session 3 - Kinematics, Dynamics, and Rotation/Torque
Location: On-Line via Zoom
Please be mindful that there is a 48 hour cancellation policy.